Exhibitor Info for the 26th annual National Fiery Foods & Barbecue Show, February 28-March 2, 2014
- There is no need for Exhibitors to get a NM Gross Receipts Tax number. The Taxation and Revenue Dept. has come to its senses and will pass out packets during set-up at the show.
- Read the rules and regulations for exhibiting at the show in PDF form: Fiery Foods Exhibitor Rules 2014.
- Product transport and sampling temperature logs: download and use these logs when bringing your product to the show, and when sampling your product. Transport Temperature Log Sampling Temperature Log
- Show Decoration and Drayage (Shipping of Products and Your Display): Disco Display House will help you with drayage, as well as furniture and accessories rental. Please download their order form here.
- Exhibitor Supplies: As a convenience to our exhibitors, Ben E. Keith Company will be selling a variety of supplies at the show set-up in the Roadrunner Room at the end of the long hall. They will carry paper towels, gloves, buckets, water, squeeze bottles, hand soap, napkins, toothpicks and much more.
- Setup Hours for Exhibitors: Thursday, February 27
from 8am to 8pm
- Breakdown Hours for Exhibitors: Sunday, March 2 beginning at 6pm. No early breakdown!
- Exhibitors-Be sure to check in at the Fiery Foods Show registration desk BEFORE going to the loading dock. You will not be permitted without your badge and a Dock Pass.
Attention Current and Previous Exhibitors
The latest scam going to our exhibitors is from MBendi Information Services, Cape Town, South Africa, with the subject heading “MBendi Directory Entry : National Fiery Foods and Barbecue Show.” DO NOT respond to this solicitation, as it has nothing whatsoever to do with Sunbelt Shows, Inc., which as you know, produces the show.
You may receive a solicitation from Expo-Guide, using our corporate name and listing “Fiery Foods & Barbecue Show.” The top says you got a free listing, but the fine type at the bottom says that you will be billed $1571 a year for three years. Although www.expo-guide.com does exist, this is obviously a SCAM. The letters originate from Austria and Mexico. Do not fall for this scam, as three of our exhibitors have.
It has come to our attention that the above-mentioned organization, which uses very unfair selling practices, is targeting our exhibitors from previous shows and our upcoming shows.
If you have participated in any of our shows in previous years, or are due to participate in the next National Fiery Foods & Barbecue Show, you are likely to be targeted.
Under no circumstances should you sign anything indicating you will become part of an “exhibition directory” that will list your company’s products and services, if the letter is sent to you by FAIRGUIDE or CONSTRUCT DATA VERLAG of Vienna, Austria or tradefairguide/Blue Ark Inc of Japan. Our company, Sunbelt Shows, Inc. is not connected to FAIRGuide in any way.
In the fine print of this letter you will find a charge of some USD $851, that will be charged to you annually for a period of three years, for a service that could be of no possible value to you.
Fiery Foods & Barbecue Show Sponsors