Reserve Your Spot at the 2014 Show Now!
The National Fiery Foods & Barbecue Show is the largest and longest-running trade show in the nation for fiery foods & BBQ. Whether you’re an established name in hot sauce, or a start-up looking for exposure, the Fiery Foods Show is guaranteed to help boost your sales and make people aware of your products. Many of our exhibitors come back year after year, and they tell us repeatedly that our show is the best one of the year.
The National Fiery Foods & Barbecue Show is a unique business opportunity, providing both trade and consumer exposure. This show offers both volume selling to qualified wholesale buyers, as well as the chance to do market research, raise consumer awareness of your products, and to conduct retail sales during designated consumer hours.
Connect with Buyers during Exclusive Trade Hours
We have dedicated hours for qualified wholesale buyers every day of the show, and many buyers make their purchasing decisions based on the products they see at the Fiery Foods Show. Our aggressive promotion of the show brings the buyers out every year, and our buyer list keeps expanding.
A Great Media Exposure Opportunity
There are numerous opportunities for media exposure. In previous years, all major network affiliate stations in the area attended the National Fiery Foods & Barbecue Show, interviewing manufacturers and videotaping dozens of products. In addition, the show has been covered by major newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal and the San Francisco Chronicle.
Scovie Award Winners Welcome!
If you’re a Scovie Award winner, you don’t want to miss this opportunity to talk with buyers and make the most of your Scovie win. A booth at the Fiery Foods & BBQ Show means you’re serious about your business and gives a professional impression to buyers.
How to use the hall floor plan:
• Use the Zoom lever in the left hand corner of the floor plan to view close-up or expanded floor plan.
• Scroll the mouse over booth(s) to view pricing and availability.
• Click on one or more booth(s) to add them to your shopping cart.
• Click on Checkout to proceed to payment page.
• Use the “Help” link at the top of the interactive floor plan for more information.
Follow these easy step-by-step registration instructions:
1. Find a booth (or booths) that you like and click on each booth once
2. Click the CHECKOUT button
3. You will be taken to another window that allows you to verify the booth number(s) and the price – click the CHECKOUT button in this window
4. The next screen will ask for contact information and billing information
5. At the bottom, fill out your Credit Card information (or you can do a ACH draft and fill information out from your checking account)
6. Read the terms and agreement page and click the check box that says you agree and hit SUBMIT
If you have any problems, contact Emily at 505.873.8680 or email her.
Read the rules and regulations for exhibiting at the show in PDF form: Fiery Foods Exhibitor Rules 2014.
For a special room rate, call Sandia Resort and Casino directly toll-free at 800-526-9366. Make sure you specify that you are with the National Fiery Foods & Barbecue Show to get the special rate. To reserve your room online, here’s a handy link to the Sandia reservation system, showing the rooms available that have been set aside for the special Fiery Foods Show rate. Room reservations must be made no later than January 26, 2014.
Show Headquarters: Sandia Resort & Casino
Deluxe Guest Rooms – $165.00/night for one king or for two queens.
Fiery Foods & BBQ Show Sponsors: