In 2006, the National Fiery Foods & Barbecue Show moved to the Events Center at the brand new Sandia Resort and Casino and we’re still there! To make your reservation at Sandia Resort, call the resort directly toll-free at 800-526-9366 to reserve your room or suite. Make sure you specify that you are with the National Fiery Foods & Barbecue Show to get the special rate.
Show Headquarters: Sandia Resort & Casino
Deluxe Guest Rooms – $165.00/night for one king or for two queens.
- Distinctively located at the base of the magnificent Sandia Mountains
- Fewer than 10 miles from the Albuquerque International Sunport
- Minutes from Historic Old Town and downtown Albuquerque
- Conveniently located near the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta Park
- Easy access to Interstate 25
- Stunning views of the Sandia Mountains and the greater Albuquerque area.
- 228 guest rooms, including 24 one-bedroom suites, 3 two-bedroom suites and 3 two bedroom super suites.
- All rooms include, state of the art 32 inch LCD flat panel televisions, Wayport wired and wireless Internet access, separate bath tub and walk in shower, full bath amenities, refrigerator, safe, iron/ironing board, on command video, desktop and cordless phone.
- 12,000 square foot spa
- 9 treatment rooms, includes one couples treatment room
- Separate men’s and women’s lounges, including hot and cold plunge pools, sauna, steam room
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Hair Salon
- Spa Boutique
- 18 hole Scott Miller designed course
- Par 72, 7785 yards
- 16,000 sq. ft. Pueblo style clubhouse and 3,000 sq. ft. outdoor event area
- Full-size driving range with double-tier teeing area
- 10,000 sq. ft. practice putting green, chipping green and bunker
- Restaurant Grill
Dining and Entertainment
- Sports Bar
- Bien Shur Restaurant: fine dining, gourmet cuisine
- Bien Shur Rooftop Lounge: features beautiful views of the Sandia Mountains and the city lights
- Council Room Steak House
- P’a Shur Deli
- Thur Shun Buffet
- 24-hour Room Service
- Tlur Pa Lounge, featuring nightly live entertainment
- Las Vegas-style gaming including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Mini Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Three Card Poker, Let it Ride, Caribbean Stud, and more than 1700 of the latest slots
- Largest poker room in New Mexico, High Limit Salon
- High Stakes Indian Bingo
- Live Keno
- Non-smoking gaming area
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Three Private Cabanas
- Pool Bar
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
Sandia Pueblo, Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway, Sandia Lakes, Historic Old Town, Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta Museum, Rio Grande Zoo, Albuquerque Aquarium, Rio Grande Botanical Gardens, Cliff’s Amusement Park, ¡Explora! Science Center and Children’s Museum, New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, American International Rattlesnake Museum, Albuquerque Museum, Tinkertown, Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, LodeStar Astronomy Center, Petroglyph National Monument, and many others.