Show Exhibitor FAQs
Important Health Notice:
Everyone who comes to the 2022 show must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and be willing to provide proof. Masks will be required except during actual tastings of products. Based upon ongoing directives from the governor and State of New Mexico Department of Health, our policies may change, so check back with us here for any updates. You can also find out more at the NMDOH website.
- What is the booth size? 10 X 10
- What comes with the booth? All booths include a 6 ft. draped table, 2 chairs and basic signage.
- What are the show decoration colors? Red and Sliver.
- Does the booth cost include electricity? No. Electricity is an extra small charge. Order forms, when available, are in the Exhibitor Information packet.
- Is there WI-FI? Yes. However, Sunbelt Shows has no control over and is not responsible for providing Wi-Fi and Cellular Data access at Sandia Resort & Casino. We do not provide technical support for mobile devices, computers, or connectivity issues experienced during the show. Do not rely solely on credit card processing that requires a Wi-Fi or Cellular Data connection such as Square® or PayPal®. Be prepared to accept other forms of payment from your customers at all times. ATM machines are available throughout Sandia Resort & Casino. Change is available in the Casino at the cashier’s station.
- Can I have my product delivered directly to Sandia Resort? No. Sandia Resort and Casino event center cannot accept freight shipments or packages for exhibitors. Freight must be consigned through America Tent Rental. There are no exceptions to this policy. America Tent Rental forms are available for download on the Exhibitor page.
- Do you rent tables? Yes. Rentals are done through America Tent Rental. Their order form is on the Exhibitor page.
- Is there help to load and unload for Set Up Day? Yes. We have several people to help you unload and load. They work for tips.
- Can we set up on Friday morning? No. Set up day is Thursday from 8am-8pm. This is when Sandia has the loading dock and parking in the back open. Please check in at the hotel entrance before proceeding to the loading docks.
- What if I have an emergency and will be late or not make it to the show? Email Emily ASAP with your phone number.
- How much product should I bring? This is at your discretion. We usually expect between 15,000-20,000 people during the 3-day show. Have enough to sell and sample.
- Does Sandia Resort offer a discount if I stay there? Yes. Please call Sandia Resort & Casino at (800) 526-9366. Make sure you specify that you are with the National Fiery Foods & Barbecue Show and use Group ID#7709 to get the special rate (Deluxe Guest Rooms – $175.00/night for one king or for two queens). Reservations have a closing date so be sure to get your room early before the block fills.
- What are the hours for exhibitors? All booths must be staffed at all times of the show. Hours for the show can be found in the Exhibitor Information packet. Please note that booths must be staffed during Trade hours.
- Is there an Exhibitor party? Yes! Saturday night after the show closes in the Eagle room at Sandia Resort. Free cocktails, food and beer while it lasts.
- Can I breakdown and head out early Sunday? No. Loading docks do not open until the show closes. No early breakdown is permitted for any circumstances. Breakdown may begin at the close of the show. We will make announcements.
- What if I sell out before the close of the show? Please remain in your booth and give out your company and product information. All booths must be staffed at all times.
- Do I get a discount if I sign up for next year at the show? Yes! If you sign up and pay your deposit at the show you receive $100 discount.
- What are the Scovie Awards? Please visit our website www.scovieawards.com for all information.
- Where is the Eagle Room? At the junction of the large main lobby and the smaller rear lobby, near the Rotunda (round area).